Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Thursday's Europe bond/rate options flow included:
- OEG2 133/132.75ps, bought for 6.5 in 3k
- DUG2 112.20/112ps vs 112.40c, bought the ps for 2 in 3.5k
- IKG2 143/140ps , bought for 33 in 2.75k
- IKZ1 150.5/148.5ps vs 152/153cs, sold the ps versus IKF2 147.5/145.5ps vs149/150cs, bought the ps. Net received 9 for the package, traded in 5k. Note expiry for Dec contract is Friday