Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EUR/USD: Apr28 $1.1900(E2.0bln), $1.1980-85(E1.8bln-EUR puts), $1.2000(E2.6bln, E2.35bln of EUR puts), $1.2030-41(E1.1bln), $1.2100-05(E1.3bln), $1.2130-45(E1.1bln-EUR puts); Apr29 $1.1850(E1.5bln), $1.1875-85(E1.1bln), $1.1890-1.1905(E1.4bln-EUR puts)
- USD/JPY: Apr28 Y108.10-15($1.0bln-USD puts); Apr29 Y106.25($1.3bln), Y106.60-70($1.5bln-USD puts), Y106.85-107.00($1.5bln), Y108.45-50($1.2bln-USD puts), Y109.00($1.0bln-USD puts)
- EUR/JPY: Apr29 Y129.85-95(E1.1bln-EUR puts)
- GBP/USD: May03 $1.3700(Gbp1.3bln)
- USD/CHF: Apr29 Chf0.9200($1.1bln-USD puts)
- AUD/USD: May04 $0.8000(A$1.1bln)
- AUD/JPY: Apr29 Y81.00(A$1.1bln-AUD calls)
- AUD/NZD: May04 N$1.0855-65(A$2.0bln-AUD puts)
- USD/CAD: Apr28 C$1.2600($1.1bln-USD puts); Apr29 C$1.2550($1.15bln-USD puts)