Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BUNDS: Little to report outside of the usual Italian fiscal antics over the last
day or so, with the situation seemingly no closer to being resolved. A couple of
fairly gloomy ECB source reports from RTRS & BBG had little impact on the space.
- Widespread Whit Monday holidays limited volume yesterday, with the space
taking its cues from elsewhere (namely U.S.-Mexico trade/border developments),
as the space traded heavily, allowing yields to edge away from the all-time lows
lodged on Friday.
- Futures sit unchanged to a touch below settlement as we head towards European
hours; Schatz unch., Bobls -4.0 ticks, Bunds -17 ticks.
- Lower tier data is due from across the Euro area today, with various
confidence metrics providing the highlight. Focus will likely fall on central
bank rhetoric with ECB's Nowotny, Rehn and Kazimir all due to speak