Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: *** Long end has recovered from early sell pressure, 30Y bond
chopping around steady, while 10s that have traded with bid since early London
hours bumping around session highs. Several nascent factors at play amid light
- US$ weakness continues to provide sporadic buy trigger fro FX accts.
- Equities that were trading strong into the open have pared gains, sources
citing Pres Trump's Tweet this morning about poor US Postal Service performance
vs. Amazon, that they "should be charging MUCH MORE!" (AMZN, -5.87, 1180.22).
Shares of Apple are lower as well, (AAPL -1.32, 169.76). Sources also note
Goldman Sachs shares lower by 2.55 to 253.95 "after forecasting $5 billion hit
to quarterly and FY earnings due to new tax law," sources say.
- Tsy curves off earlier steeper levels. Latest curve update:
* 2s10s +0.719, 52.664 (54.069H/51.764L)
* 2s30s +1.296, 85.797 (87.793H/84.270L)
* 5s30s +1.501, 53.255 (54.486H/51.921L)