Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3646 High Jul 14 and key S/T resistance
- RES 3: 1.3530/3600 50-day EMA / High Jul 20
- RES 2: 1.3537 High Jul 21
- RES 1: 1.3460/91 High Jul 30 / Low Jul 9
- PRICE: 1.3363 @ 05:32 BST Aug 7
- SUP 1: 1.3202 Low Feb 21
- SUP 2: 1.3130 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 1.3089 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 1.3057 61.8% 2017 - 2020 Rally
USDCAD broke through the bear trigger at the Jun 10 low of 1.3316 early Wednesday, developing the downside theme and raising the likelihood of a test of the Dec31 2019 low at 1.2952. The next key support rests at 1.3202, the Feb 21 low. The formation of a so-called 'Death Cross' (50-dma < 200-dma) has worsened the outlook. Resistance remains at 1.3491, Jul 24 high.