Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.180 High Apr 14
- RES 3: 135.050 High Apr 22
- RES 2: 135.040 High May 6
- RES 1: 134.881 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 134.550 @ 05:20 BST May 12
- SUP 1: 134.466 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 2: 134.140 Low Feb 26 and key support
- SUP 3: 134.000 Round number support
- SUP 4: 133.340 Low Mar 19, 2020 (cont)
Bobl futures traded sharply lower yesterday and in the process breached key short-term support at 134.560, May 3 low. This confirms a resumption of the bearish cycle that started Mar 25. The break lower and resumption of weakness signals scope for a move towards 134.466 next, a Fibonacci retracement. Clearance of this level would expose the key support at 134.140, this year's low. Key resistance is at 135.040, May 6 high.