Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 148.85 High Apr 15
- RES 3: 148.65 High Apr 22
- RES 2: 147.79 High May 4 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 147.33 High May 7
- PRICE: 146.26 @ Close May 11
- SUP 1: 146.00 Round number support
- SUP 2: 145.35 1.00 proj of the Feb 12 - 26 - Mar 11 price swing
- SUP 3: 144.96 Low Sep 9, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 144.16 1.236 proj of the Feb 12 - 26 - Mar 11 price swing
BTP futures remain weak and traded lower again yesterday. A bearish theme follows last week's move lower and break of support at 146.84, Feb 26 low. This confirms a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since Feb 12 and opens 146.00 next ahead of 145.35, a Fibonacci projection. Moving average studies are in a bear mode reinforcing the current bear cycle. On the upside, key short-term resistance is at 147.79, May 4 high.