Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 130.38 High Feb 17 / 18
- RES 3: 129.75 High Feb 19
- RES 2: 129.09/27 High Apr 23 and the reversal trigger / High Mar 2
- RES 1: 128.80 High May 7
- PRICE: 127.23 @ Close May 12
- SUP 1: 127.15 Low May 12
- SUP 2: 126.79 Low Mar 18 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 126.64 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
- SUP 4: 126.55 Low Apr 17, 2019 (cont)
The Gilt futures outlook remains bearish. The pullback from 128.80, last week's high on May 7, has extended, with markets taking out a firm area of support between 127.40 and 127.32, the Apr 29 and Apr 1 lows respectively. This strengthens the bearish case and exposes the major support at 126.79, Mar 18 low and the bear trigger. A break of 126.79 would confirm a resumption of the broader downtrend. Initial firm resistance is 128.80.