Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20
- RES 2: 99.035 - High Dec 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: 98.410 - High Mar 7
- PRICE: 98.355 @ 17:33 BST May 7
- SUP 1: 98.070 - Low Mar 19
- SUP 2: 98.020 - Low Feb 26 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 97.485 - Low March 2020
Aussie 10y bond futures remain fragile given recent volatility, but the outlook has stabilised. Since the low print in late February, prices have recovered, however the relatively flat recovery does not highlight any key bullish breakout signals just yet. The 50-dma has been probed. This average represents an initial key support area and a strong break would strengthen a bearish case. Initial key support is 98.070, Mar 19 low.