Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.150 High Apr 8
- RES 3: 112.110/120 High May 4, 5, and 6 / High Apr 22
- RES 2: 112.080 High May 11
- RES 1: 112.052 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 112.030 @ 05:13 BST May 25
- SUP 1: 112.000 Low May 19
- SUP 2: 111.993 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 3: 111.940 Low Feb 26 ad key support
- SUP 4: 111.860 Low Apr 15, 2019 (cont)
Schatz futures maintain a bearish tone following the recent sell-off from May 5 marking a resumption of the bearish cycle that started Mar 25. Recent weakness resulted in a break of 112.060, a level that provided support in March and April. This strengthens a bearish case and opens 111.940, Feb 26 low. A breach of 112.110 is required to signal a reversal. Gains are considered corrective and price remains below the 20-day EMA.