Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- We are "closer to getting an outcome," McConnell told his constituents in his home state of Kentucky.
- The Senate Majority Leader said Washington needs to do more to support the economy but it has become more difficult to reach a deal as the elections have neared.
- McConnell said he expects that any fiscal package is agreed upon will include another round of $1,200 direct checks to Americans.
- McConnell also said he plans to move on Supreme Court Justice nominee Amy Coney Barrett "as soon as it comes out" of the Senate Judiciary Committee.