Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The People's Bank of China (PBOC) injected CNY2 billion via 7-day reverse repos with the rate unchanged on Monday. This resulted in a net drain of CNY240.5 billion given the maturity of CNY2 billion of reverse repos and CNY240.5 billion of Targeted Medium-term Lending Facilities (TMLFs) today, according to Wind Information.
- The operation aims to maintain the liquidity in the banking system at a reasonable and ample level, the PBOC said on its website.
- The 7-day weighted average interbank repo rate for depository institutions (DR007) decreased to 2.2086% at 09:36 am local time from 2.3504% at Friday's close.
- The CFETS-NEX money-market sentiment index closed at 37 on Friday vs 44 on Thursday. A lower index indicates decreased market expectations for tighter liquidity.