Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BEIJING (MNI) - The People's Bank of China (PBOC) on Wednesday skipped open
market operations (OMOs), which left liquidity unchanged as no reverse repos
matured today, according to Wind Information.
Liquidity in the banking system is at a relatively high level, the central
- Today is the sixth day that the PBOC had skipped OMOs;
- Benchmark 7-day deposit repo average rose to 2.6362% from 2.6064% on Tuesday:
- CFETS-ICAP's money-market sentiment index closed at 34 on Tuesday, down from
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 10 8532 5998; email: email@example.com