August 09, 2022 11:44 GMT
- “The most aggressive law enforcement action ever taken against a former American president,” the FBI has raided the Mar-a-Lago home of former President Donald Trump.
- President Biden will sign two pieces of legislation into law today.
- The US announces a massive new aid package to Ukraine.
- Lines of communication between top Chinese and US military officials remain closed.
- After months of painstaking, stop-start, negotiation there appears to be movement on the Iran nuclear accords.
- Poll of the Day: There is broad bipartisan support for many of the items in the Inflation Reduction Act.
Full article: https://marketnews.com/mni-political-risk-analysis-us-daily-brief-09-08-22