September 28, 2022 12:00 GMT
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has dropped Senator Joe Manchin’s (D-WV) energy permitting reform proposal from the continuing resolution to keep the government funded until December 16.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) will be under the spotlight as Hurricane Ian heads towards Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- The January 6 Committee hearing scheduled to take place today has been postponed.
- A deal on visas could incentivise India's participation in a US led price cap on Russian oil.
- The US is preparing more sanctions if Moscow annexes Ukrainian territory.
- Poll of the Day: US voters are increasingly confident in the American political system.
Full article: https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documents/19019/MN...