Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: Modest risk off flows were apparent during Friday's Asia-Pac FX dealing
as JPY climbed atop the G10 pile with the Nikkei 225 erasing initial gains,
falling into the red. Traders seemed anxious, with a marginal downside shift in
optimism re: U.S.-China trade matters on Thursday, worry re: Brexit & a North
Korean missile test.
- The Antipodeans underperformed with AUD/USD hitting lows of $0.7261 & NZD/USD
setting a session low at $0.6818.
- Sterling edged slightly higher following yesterday's collapse. Gove & Mordaunt
are still a part of the Cabinet, with Gove turning down the role of Brexit Sec.
- It is worth mentioning that all of the G10 crosses operated within tight
- Focus today turns to EZ CPI. Elsewhere, Fed's Evans, as well as ECB's Draghi &
Bundesbank chief Weidmann are due to speak.