Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 110.97 High Mar 31 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 110.55 High Apr 6
- RES 2: 109.70/96 High May 3 / High Apr 9
- RES 1: 109.29 High May 7
- PRICE: 108.51 @ 16:18 BST May 11
- SUP 1: 108.34/08 Low May 7 / Low Apr 27
- SUP 2: 107.48 Low Apr 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 106.97 Low Mar 4
- SUP 4: 106.78 50.0% retracement of the Jan - Mar rally
USDJPY traded lower last week and did penetrate trendline support at 108.44. The trendline is drawn off the Jan 6 low. Support though was found at 108.34, May 7 low and a clear breach of this level is required to negate the recent bullish theme. This would expose 107.48, Apr 23 low and a bear trigger. For bulls, a break of 109.70, May 3 high, would strengthen a bullish case and signal scope for a climb above 110.00.