Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 192.31 points at 30312.8
- ASX 200 up 54.468 points at 7471.8
- Shanghai Comp. down 24.772 points at 3631.451
- JGB 10-Yr future down 5 ticks at 151.82, yield up 0.5bp at 0.041%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 4.4 ticks at 98.720, yield up 4.8bp at 1.255%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-00+ at 133-13, yield down 0.33bp at 1.296%
- WTI crude up $0.16 at $72.77, Gold down $2.42 at $1791.74
- USD/JPY down 11 pips at Y109.27
- WHITE HOUSE: ONGOING DISCUSSION WITH CHINA ON BIDEN-XI ENGAGEMENT (RTRS)
- ECB'S LANE TO INVESTORS: DON'T FOCUS ON BOND-BUYING VOLUMES (BBG)
- ANALYSTS: CHINA LPRS LIKELY TO REMAIN UNCH. IN SEP (SEC. DAILY)
- EVERGRANDE'S ONSHORE REAL ESTATE UNIT SUSPENDS ALL BOND TRADING (BBG)
- WHITE HOUSE TO CONVENE COMPANIES ON CHIPS AMID DELTA DISRUPTIONS (BBG)
- NZ Q2 GDP PROVIDES BETTER PRE-COVID START POINT, RBNZ HIKE ODDS FIRM