Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $751.44 - 3.618 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 3: $743.63 - 3.50 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 2: $735.81 - 3.382 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 1: $728.75 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $723.50 @ 13:02 BST May 7
- SUP 1: $674.00 - Low May 3
- SUP 2: $629.50 - Low Apr 28 and key support
- SUP 3: $604.50 - Low Apr 22
- SUP 4: $571.50 - Low Apr 16
Corn futures outlook remains bullish and the contract has traded higher again today. The uptrend has recently accelerated following the break in early April of $556.25, Feb 9 high. Moving average studies remain in a bull mode, reinforcing current trend conditions and the underlying market sentiment. The focus is on $735.81 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, firm support is seen at $629.50, Apr 28 low. Initial support is at $674.00.