- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI DATA FORECASTS: EZ Inflation, US Payrolls In Focus
New Poll Shows Biden Ahead Of Main GOP Rivals For 2024
A new survey from Public Policy Polling, one of the first significant 2024 surveys so far, has shown President Biden leading all his potential Republican rivals in hypothetical 2024 races.
- Biden: 49% Trump: 45%, Biden: 47% DeSantis: 44%, Biden: 45% Haley: 39%, Biden: 46% Pence: 38%
- PPP: "[Biden's] 4 point lead over Trump is notably similar to the 2020 outcome between them and speaks to the political climate being in a relatively similar place to where it has been over the last few years... [indicating that] …Biden’s standing has not meaningfully slipped relative to 2020."
- The poll also finds Biden faces little competition for the Democratic nomination: "80% of the people who voted for Biden two years ago still approve of the job he’s doing to only 7% who disapprove.... He’s on pretty strong ground with the party base."
- On the Republican side, PPP finds, "Trump looking like a pretty weak front runner. 42% of primary voters say they’d like him to be their candidate again to 36% for Ron DeSantis and 6% each for Nikki Haley and Mike Pence."
- Note: PPP is a Democrat affiliated pollster but receives an "A-" rating from non-partisan FiveThirtyEight.com
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.