Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE-KIWI TECHS: NZ$1.0853 Support Key
* Failure to trouble the key NZ$1.1006 resistance continues to result in dips
back to NZ$1.0853-57 where 55 & 200-DMAs are situated.
* Bears now need a close below NZ$1.0853 to confirm traction below the 55 &
200-DMAs, ending bullish hopes and shift initial focus back to NZ$1.0775.
* Initial resistance remains at NZ$1.0945 with bulls needing a close above to
gain breathing room.
* A close above NZ$1.1006 remains needed to reconfirm a bullish bias and
initially targeting 2018 highs.