Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
KIWI: NZD/USD has also come under some modest pressure in early dealing this
week, largely tracking the broader USD moves, last dealing at $0.6612, 5 pips or
so softer on the day.
- The rate has exhibited little reaction to the weekend's Chinese PMI data and
the latest round of Fonterra milk collection data.
- The rate had a brief look below $0.6600 on Friday, but options related support
was noted ahead of a chunky expiry at the 10 AM NY cut. Friday's low ($0.6599)
provides initial support, followed by the 19 September low ($0.6573). Initial
resistance is noted at Friday's high ($0.6640).
- The NZ docket thins out this week, with QV house price data providing the most
notable point of interest.