Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7388 2.00 projection of Mar 19 - 31 rally from Apr 3 low
- RES 3: 0.7295 High Jan 2019
- RES 2: 0.7284 High Feb 2019
- RES 1: 0.7227 High Jul 31
- PRICE: 0.7144 @ 17:36 BST Jul 31
- SUP 1: 0.7121 Low Jul 30
- SUP 2: 0.7064 Low Jul 24 and key near-term trend support
- SUP 3: 0.7010 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 0.6963 Low Jul 16
Having traded well for much of the week (printing up at $0.7227), AUDUSD faded slightly into the Friday close on profit-taking and consolidation. Nonetheless, there are few signs of a trend reversal at present, keeping focus on 0.7284, the Feb 2019 high as the target. 0.7295, the Jan 2019 high, lies just beyond. On the downside, key near-term trend support has been defined at 0.7064, Jul 24 low.