Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9070 High Aug 17
- RES 3: 0.9044 High Aug 24 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 0.89960/9001 20- and 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.8975 High Aug 28
- PRICE: 0.8908 @ 10:37 BST Sep 1
- SUP 1: 0.8892 1.0% Lower 10-dma envelope
- SUP 2: 0.8864 Low Jun 9 and 61.8% of the Apr 30 - Jun 29 rally
- SUP 3: 0.8830 Low Jun 15
- SUP 4: 0.8790 76.4% retracement of the Apr 30 - Jun 29 rally
EURGBP maintains a bearish outlook following last week's sell-off to new multi-month lows. The print below former support at 0.8938, Jul 10 low sets the scene for a deeper pullback. This has opened 0.8864, Jun 9 low and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the Apr 30 - Jun 29 rally. Moving average studies have crossed into a bearish condition to reinforce the current bearish phase. 0.8975 marks initial resistance.