Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Prime Minister Boris Johnson is set to hold a press conference at 1700GMT (1200ET, 1800CET) as the UK's fatality count from COVID-19 crossed the tragic 100,000 mark.
- Will be joined by Chief Medical Officer Prof. Chris Whitty and NHS Chief Executive Sir Simon Stevens.
- Can expect significant questions on the burgeoning vaccine battle with the EU regarding supplies of AstraZeneca vaccines to the EU from the UK and Pfizer vaccines to the UK from the EU.
- Unlikely to be an announcement on international traveler quarantine, with Cabinet meeting on the issue set to take place around 1800GMT.