Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Lead quarterly slips lower after 3M LIBOR set climbs +0.00363 to 0.12538% (+0.00763/wk), levels running steady/mixed out the strip:
- Sep 21 -0.005 at 99.875
- Dec 21 -0.005 at 99.830
- Mar 22 steady at 99.855
- Jun 22 -0.005 at 99.810
- Red Pack (Sep 22-Jun 23) -0.005 to +0.005
- Green Pack (Sep 23-Jun 24) steady to +0.005
- Blue Pack (Sep 24-Jun 25) -0.005 to steady
- Gold Pack (Sep 25-Jun 26) steady to +0.010