Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The impact of restrictions on economic activity appear to have been smaller than expected
- Demand growth is boosted by fall in health risks, uncertainty and fiscal/monetary stimulus
- MPC assumptions are conditioned on the assumption that restrictions are eased as per the government's timetable
- Demand over the next three years will be supported by households running down the 10% savings accumulated during the pandemic
- Overall GDP is higher than in the February projection over the forecast period
- The uncertainty around the GDP projection is thought be lower than in the previous projection, but still elevated