- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Price Signal Summary - S&P E-Minis Fresh ATH Once Again
- In the equity space, S&P E-minis have traded to fresh all-time highs once again today. Bullish conditions remain intact and the focus is on 4300.00. EUROSTOXX 50 futures found support Jun 21 at 4015.00. Attention is on the Jun 18 sell-off that in pattern terms is a bearish engulfing candle, signaling a potential S/T top. The key directional triggers are; 4015.00, Jun 21 low and 4153.00, Jun 17 and the bull trigger
- In FX, the EURUSD gains are still considered corrective. The focus is on 1.1837 next, 76.4% of the Mar 31 - May 25 rally. GBPUSD remains vulnerable and recent gains are also considered corrective. Attention is on 1.3717 next, Apr 16 low. The bear trigger is 1.3787, Jun 21 low. USDJPY edged higher last week and delivered a fresh 2021 high, following a print above Y110.97, Mar 31 high and the previous bull trigger. This cements the uptrend and maintains a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on 111.30/58, Mar 26, 2020 high and 1.0% 10-dma envelope.
- On the commodity front, Gold continues to consolidate. The outlook remains weak and the current consolidation appears to be a bear flag. This reinforces a bear theme and the focus is on $1756.2, low Apr 29. The Oil market trend condition remains bullish. Brent (Q1) focus is $76.97, 1.23 projection of Mar 23 - May 18 - May 21 price swing. WTI (Q1) sights are set on $75.01, 1.382 projection of Mar 23 - May 18 - May 21 price swing.
- Within FI, Bund futures last week probed support at 171.80, Jun 17 low. A stronger sell-off would expose 171.37, Jun 3 low and 170.99, Mar 31 low and a key short-term support. Key support to watch in Gilt futures is unchanged at 126.70, Jun 3 low and remains an important pivot level.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.