Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3804 High Apr 30, 2018
- RES 3: 1.3773 High May 1, 2018
- RES 2: 1.3750 0.764 proj of May 18 - Sep 1 rally from Sep 23 low
- RES 1: 1.3710/12 Jan 14 high / Low Mar 1, 2018
- PRICE: 1.3564 @ 05:05 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: 1.3564 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.3505 Low Jan 12
- SUP 3: 1.3452 Low Jan 11 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 1.3430 Low Dec 28
GBPUSD retreated Friday, opening a gap with recent highs after Thursday saw resistance at 1.3704, the Jan 4 high and bull trigger probed. A clear breach of this hurdle would confirm a resumption of the current uptrend and open 1.3773, the May 1, 2018 high. Key short-term support has been defined at 1.3452, Jan11 low. A break would signal a near-term reversal. 1.3564 marks initial support, the 20-day EMA.