Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Russian President Vladimir Putin speaking as part of panel discussion at Russia Energy Week.
- Link to stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52GBUvJF_XA
- Putin thanks former US President Donald Trump for his cooperation on the oil market, says that Trump and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman played a "major positive role" in promoting stability the market.. Says that he has a working relationship with President Biden but the two have not discussed the oil market. Says that it is 'entirely possible' that oil his USD100/bbl.
- Putin defers from answering when asked whether he would welcome a second term for President Trump. However, lambasts US actors for undermining US-Russia relationship.
- On Taiwan, states that China 'does not need to use force' in relation to the heightened cross-straight tensions. Says that China is a 'reliable partner' for Russia.