Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Ramaphosa calls for political tolerance between parties as election campaigns intensify. This comes after some ANC member tried to block EFF leader Malema from monitoring voter registration at a voting station in KZN where violent clashes between his security and ANC voters ensued.
- EFF says it will lodge a complaint with the IEC following the incident
- Constitutional court set to rule on the IEC's decision to re-open the candidate registration process today after the DA brought multiple complaints and questioned the body's impartiality in recent weeks. Some experts say the decision will likely go in favour of the ANC
- International relations & co-operation minister expressed disappointment at SA being kept on the UK travel redlist, saying that there is simply no reasonable basis for the decision.
- Notes Turkey's Covid infection rate is triple SA's & govt would boost efforts to get off the list as local travellers and businesses suffer losses
- SA records 2,281 new cases & 58 deaths