Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.1872 High Sep 21
- RES 3: 1.1859 61.8% retracement of the Sep 1 - 25 sell-off
- RES 2: 1.1817/31 High Oct 13 / High Oct 9 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 1.1794 High Oct 19
- PRICE: 1.1777 @ 05:46 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 1.1685 Low Sep 30
- SUP 2: 1.1612/1581 Low Sep 25 and the bear trigger / Low Jul 24
- SUP 3: 1.1526 0.764 proj of Sep 1 - Sep 25 sell-off from Oct 9 high
- SUP 4: 1.1541 Low Jul 23
EURUSD strengthened Monday as the pair recovered off last week's low of 1.1689 on Oct 15. A fairly strong close Monday strengthens the intraday reversal and exposes key near-term resistance at 1.1831, Oct 12 high. This level represents the trigger for a resumption of the bullish reversal that occurred on Sep 25 and would open 1.1859 initially, a retracement level. Sub 1.1684 levels, Sep 30 low, is required to reinstate a bearish threat.