Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3983/90 High Jul 30 / 61.8% of the Jun 1 - Jul 20 sell-off
- RES 3: 1.3958 High Aug 4
- RES 2: 1.3888 High Aug 11
- RES 1: 1.3875 High Sep 3
- PRICE: 1.3865 @ 17:19 BST Sep 3
- SUP 1: 1.3731 Low Sep 1
- SUP 2: 1.3680/02 Low Aug 27 / Low Aug 20
- SUP 3: 1.3572 Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 1.3520 Low Jan 18
GBPUSD traded higher still Friday, extending the recovery that started Aug 20. The pair has breached its 50-day EMA to tilt the outlook more positive with price above Tuesday's resistance of 1.3808. The break higher opens 1.3888, Aug 11 high and 1.3983, the Jul 30 high. On the downside, initial key support to watch lies at 1.3680, Aug 27 low. A move below this level would signal a resumption of bearish pressure.