Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9292 High Sep 11 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.9220 High Sep 22 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 0.9181 High Sep 24
- RES 1: 0.9172 Trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 11 high
- PRICE: 0.9076 @ 17:07 BST Sep 30
- SUP 1: 0.9062 Low Sep 29
- SUP 2: 0.9025 Low Sep 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.9000 Round number support
- SUP 4: 0.8967 76.4% retracement of the Sep 3 - 11 rally
EURGBP faded the Tuesday bounce into the Wednesday close, narrowing the gap with key S/T support at 0.9025, Monday's low. A break through here reinstates the bearish threat, and a fall through opens round number support at 0.90 initially. To the upside, renewed gains toward and through the week's highs of 0.9158 opens 0.9220, Sep 22 high.