Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8701/21 High May 7 / High Apr 26 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.8666/72 23.6% Sep'20 - Apr'21 Sell-Off / High May 25
- RES 2: 0.8646 High Jun 1
- RES 1: 0.8642 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 0.8624 @ 05:57 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: 0.8561 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 0.8504 Low Jul 14 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 0.8475/72 1% 10-dma envelope / Low Apr 5
- SUP 4: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
EURGBP traded sharply higher Monday. The move has resulted in a break of resistance at 0.8618, the Jul 8 high. This highlights a stronger reversal of the recent downleg and suggests scope for short-term gains. An extension higher would open 0.8672 next, the May 25 high where a break, if seen, would expose 0.8721, the Apr 26 high. Key support has been defined at 0.8504, Jul 14 low. Initial support is at 0.8561, yesterday's low.