Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8740 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 0.8701/21 High May 7 / High Apr 26 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 0.8672 High May 25
- RES 1: 0.8670 High Jul 20
- PRICE: 0.8650 @ 16:52 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: 0.8561 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 0.8504 Low Jul 14 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 0.8475/72 1% 10-dma envelope / Low Apr 5
- SUP 4: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
EURGBP extended the recovery Tuesday, rallying through first key resistance at the 0.8666 Fib retracement. This firms the outlook, and highlights a stronger reversal of the recent downleg. This suggests scope for short-term gains toward the bull trigger of 0.8721. Key support has been defined at 0.8504, Jul 14 low. Initial support is at 0.8561, Monday's low.