Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Tsy futures holding near top of session range/mixed with 2s and 5s still mildly weaker after $60B 2Y note auction (91282CDD0) small stop with 0.481% high yield vs. 0.482% WI; 2.69x bid-to-cover bounce vs Sep's 2.28x (lowest since 2008) well over five auction avg: 2.54x.
- Indirect take-up: bounces to 58.14% vs. 45.32% in Sep;
- Primary dealer take-up: recedes to 19.55% from Sep high of 32.99%;
- Direct take-up: climbs to 22.30%, highest since late 2019.
- The next 10Y auction is tentatively scheduled for November 22.