- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI DATA FORECASTS: EZ Inflation, US Payrolls In Focus
Right-Wing Bloc Maintains Lead With 44% Votes In, Meretz & Balad Sit Just Under Threshold
Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing bloc maintains its lead in Israel's general election with over 44% of the votes tallied by now.
- Preliminary results must be taken with a pinch of salt as ballots from different regions arrive at different times, which may lead to shifts in the overall vote count.
- The scores of left-wing Meretz party (3.24%) and Arab Balad party (3.11%) remain closely watched, with both currently on the brink of passing the 3.25% threshold needed to win representation in parliament.
- Analysts assess that the reallocation of surplus seats in case Meretz or Balad fail to get into the Knesset would increase the odds of Netanyahu being able to form a ruling majority.
- Elsewhere Likud MK Zohar said the first decision of a Netanyahu-led coalition would be a bill to allow the Knesset to override High Court decisions, which some say could shield Likud leader from corruption charges.
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.