Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng up 480.67 points at 27705.25
- CSI 300 up 8.12 points at 5152.17
- KOSPI up 32.78 points at 3248.69
- U.S. 10-Yr yield up 6.66bp at 1.2884%
- China 10-Yr yield up 0.8bp at 2.93%
- USD/CNH up 32 pips at 6.4677
- USD/KRW down 4.4 at 1149.5
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index down 0.01 at 107.59
- CHINA `TAKEN ABACK' BY WHO CALL FOR LAB LEAK STUDY
- SOUTH KOREA REPORTS RECORD 1,842 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES
- THAI OUTBREAK MAY SLASH AS MUCH 2 PERCENTAGE POINT TO 2021 GDP -BBG