Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- SA stocks taking a beating today, with the Top40 trading -3.25% lower thus far - dragged lower by the collapse in the Hang Seng and selling pressure on commodities (XPT -2.02%)
- Diversified miners seen leading the declines: Anglo American -6.41%, Implats -5.26% & Index heavyweight Naspers -3.07%
- Top40 has fallen 9.94% since the start of September, breaking 55,000 in today's session.
- Next major support comes in around 53,500
- SA's 5Y CDS has also snapped its period of consolidation, rising +17bp in today's session