Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- SAGBs tread water in negative territory this morning, having managed to hold onto some gains at the end of yesterday's session.
- 10Y yields pulled back from the 61.8% fib level of the recent range, but failed to hold onto gains below the 9.25 level to close s-2.1bp on the day.
- 2Y yields remain pegged below 4.95, but still within the broad uptrend- while the 30Y teeters around 10.45. W/w the curve stands +5bp higher across the breadth with the 8-20Y section most offered.
- SA's Top40 index continues to slide as the china crackdown continues with 58k support giving way in yesterday's session.