Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Better buying of USD in the past few minutes, slowly moving into green territory against most G10, after a mixed start during our European open.
- USD leads against the SEK, up 0.35%, but still in the red the CAD, while close to flat versus AUD, GBP, YEN and Kiwi.
Looking at some early tech:
- EURUSD support is at 1.1684 Low Sep 23
- USDJPY comes at 110.80 High Aug 11, key resistance and intraday high