Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EU Commission VP Maros Sefcovic speaking in Brussels on the EU-UK relationship. Livestream here. Issues hardline comments that seem unlikely to lead to any improvement in relations with London.
- Says that the relationship between the EU and the UK is at a crossroads, and that the two sides cannot afford to keep playing a zero-sum game.
- Sefcovic: 'The EU has no desire to meddle in the internal affairs of the UK'
- 'The UK's destructive unilateral actions must come to an end. Further UK action will lead to a downward spiral.'
- 'The UK must show unwavering commitment to implementing the Northern Ireland protocol. Trust must be restored and commitments must be honoured.'
- 'When it is necessary, the EU is willing to come up with innovative solutions'.
- 'It is a pipe dream to believe that all EU-UK restrictions can be removed'.
- 'EU is ready to apply enforcement tools agreed in TCA'.