Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates unchanged this morning, having firmed in line with more accommodative risk sentiment in yesterday's session.
- Local bonds outperformer their USD equivalents, with gains concentrated in the belly: 5Y -11bp, 7Y -6bp.
- Similarly, the USD curve saw gains across the breadth of the curve with 3Y & 10Y tenors -5.9bp & -3.9bp respectively.
- W/w the local curve heads into the weekend bull steeper with short-duration leading the way: 3-6m yields -47-53bp lower on week, while 8-10Y yields hold +12-20bp higher.
- W/w Turkey's 5Y CDS trades -4.063bp lower, pressuring lateral support at 380.
TurkGB Curve w/w Change