Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8007 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.7924 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.7895 76.4% retracement of the Feb 25 - Apr 1 sell-off
- RES 1: 0.7862 High May 7
- PRICE: 0.7845 @ 18:20 BST May 7
- SUP 1: 0.7675 Low May 4
- SUP 2: 0.7635 Low Apr 14
- SUP 3: 0.7586 Low Apr 13
- SUP 4: 0.7532/17 Low Apr 1 and the bear trigger / Low Dec 22
AUD/USD cleared the April high convincingly on Friday, again setting the stage for further gains toward the 76.4% retracement of the February - April downtick. A break here would be bullish and point the needle toward the year's best levels printed in late February. To the downside, a move below 0.7691 would open losses toward 0.7635 and the 0.7586 key near-term support.