Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Picking up where they left off on Friday, equity markets resumed their incline Monday, resulting in new all-time highs printed across the S&P 500, the NASDAQ-100 and a number of European indices. There were few new macro or economic drivers Monday, allowing prices to gravitate higher on the back of strength in financials, real estate and communication services firms.
- Consumer staples and energy names were the laggards, but losses in these sectors were comfortably countered elsewhere.
- Focus turns to the beginning of Q3 earnings season. Banks and large financial firms are the first focus, with Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan both on the docket Tuesday.
- Full schedule with expectations and timings here: https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documents/10738/MNIUSEARNINGS090721.pdf