Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Stronger, just off late session highs. Current cash 10Y
100-12 (2.829%) vs. 100-06 (2.851%) late Thursday. Curves mostly flatter:
* 2s10s -0.855, 24.687 (24.457L/26.046H);
* 2s30s -0.675, 34.941 (34.501L/36.020H);
* 5s30s +0.556, 20.318 (19.016L/20.889H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 15/32 at 160-30 (160-10L/161-03H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 14/32 at 145-23 (145-07L/145-25H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 6/32 at 120-11 (120-04L/120-12.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 5/32 at 113-20.5 (113-15.25L/113-20.75H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up 1/32 at 105-26.5 (105-25.5L/105-27H)