Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes -0-02 at typing, printing at 138-20+, having a look at
yesterday's low as e-minis have a look above yesterday's highs.
- Pressure crept into the space during Monday's NY session as continued
speculation re: the next round of fiscal stimulus in the U.S. allowed equity
markets to rally, with tech leading. This left T-Notes at/just off session lows
at the close of play.
- Still, sparse volumes had many pointing to summer markets and little in the
way of any real conviction, which is perhaps understandable given the limited
news flow and recent market moves.
- Still, this summer may not be your typical offering, given the various,
well-documented sources of risk, heightened supply and unparalleled
monetary/fiscal support offered across the globe.
- Curves went out little changed, with modest underperformance in the belly.
- Eurodollar futures last unchanged to -0.5.