Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDCZK ticks lower this morning after failing to break through its 200DMA several times in the past few days; support to watch on the downside stands at 21.38 (100DMA), followed by 21.20. On the topside, next resistance to watch above 21.51 (200DMA) stands at 21.61 (50DMA).
- EURCZK has been trending lower in the past two days, gradually approaching its key support at 25.25; a break below that level would open the door for a move down to 25. On the topside, resistance to watch stands at 25.50 (50D/100DMA).
- GBPCZK ticks lower this morning and is gradually approaching its 29.50 support; next level to watch below that stands at 29.31. On the topside, first resistance to watch stands at 29.75 (100D/200DMA).
- CZKPLN has been trending higher in the past few days, currently testing its key resistance at 0.18; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 0.1812. On the downside, first support stands at 0.1788 (50DMA), followed by 0.1779 (100DMA).
- CZKHUF ticks higher this morning and is currently testing its key resistance at 13.83 (100D/200DMA); next level to watch above that stands at 13.86 (50DMA). On the downside, first support stands at 13.76, followed by 13.72.
- CZKJPY ticks higher this morning after finding support slightly above the 50DMA at 5.09; key resistance to watch on the topside stands at 5.14, which corresponds to the 100DMA and the high of the LT downward trending channel. On the downside, first support to watch below 5.09 stands at 5.02 (200DMA).