Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDPLN ticks higher this morning after finding support at the 3.85 level earlier; ST resistance to watch on the topside stands at 3.87 (50DMA), followed by 3.90. On the downside, ST key support to watch stands at 3.80 (100DMA).
- EURPLN has been trending higher in the past week, gradually approaching its ST resistance at 4.56 (50DMA). Next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 4.60. On the downside, first support stands at 4.54 (100D/200DMA), followed by 4.50.
- GBPPLN ticks higher this morning, currently trading above its 50DMA at 5.34; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 5.40. On the downside, first support stands at 5.29 (100DMA), followed by 5.23 (200DMA).
- CZKPLN ticks higher this morning, currently trading slightly below its 0.18 key resistance; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 0.1812. On the downside, first support stands at 0.1788 (50DMA), followed by 0.1779 (100DMA).
- PLNHUF has been trending lower in the past week amid PLN weakness, breaking below the 77 level this week; next support to watch on the downside stands at 76.65, followed by 76. On the topside, resistance to watch stands at 77.53 (50DMA).
- PLNJPY has been testing its 200DMA support at 28.55 in the past few days following the sharp consolidation last week; support to watch below that stands at 28.19, which corresponds to the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 25.11 – 30.09 range. On the topside, first resistance stands at 28.89 (100DMA), followed by 30. (chart below).